Located in the heart of Coastal Virginia, our stable is about 20 minutes from Norfolk or 30 minutes from Virginia Beach and Hampton. Originally established in 1779, this working horse farm has been revitalized over the past few years to offer modern day amenities partnered with history and character. Huge 100+ year old pecan trees shelter both you and your horse as you enjoy a safe equestrian lifestyle and renew your spirit in a hectic world. Come see us. We look forward to meeting you!
We offer options that meet your individual needs. Learn to ride, enjoy our extensive trails, prepare for competitions or just enjoy being with your equestrian friends. A friendly environment and quality services await you at Indian Point Farm.
- Horse Boarding - Full and Pasture
- 12 X 12 Stalls
- Easy entry/exit parking lot with trailer parking for boarders
- Large Lighted Sand Riding Arena
- Round Training Pen
- 3.5 Miles of Riding Trails
- Riding Lessons
- Hot Water Wash Rack
- Boarder Lounge with Refrigerator/Microwave Access and Restroom w/shower
- Camps/ Clinics/ Educational Programs
Trails and arena are for the use of boarders and students only.